New Directions in Innovation Research
This working paper series highlights research on emerging topics within the multi-disciplinary field of innovation studies by faculty and researchers based at, affiliated with, or collaborating with the MIT D-Lab Local Innovation Group. The series is intended to provide a free, public platform for sharing research and critical reflection which can contribute to advancing both the science and the practice of innovation.
Communal Innovation: collective creation towards wellbeing
by Juan David Reina-Rozo
NDIR Working Paper 02. January 2019
Local Innovation: What it is and why it matters for developing economies
by Elizabeth Hoffecker
NDIR Working Paper 01. May 2018
How to submit a paper
- Carefully review the Submission Guidelines
- Complete and submit the Expression of Interest Form, along with a draft of your paper if it has been written already
- You will be contacted within a month and notified of a decision on your paper proposal, as well as next steps if applicable
- If your paper proposal is accepted and you have not yet written the paper, at this point, you will produce and submit your draft.
- In most cases, invited papers can be expected to go through several rounds of editing and revisions prior to publication.
Elizabeth Hoffecker, Research Scientist